Agaliarept
Table of Contents

アガリアレプト [agaliarept] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_agaliarept_ff3.png

Level: 21, Number: 079, Type: -, Family: Aegir
HP: 930, ATK: 45, DEF: 19, MDEF: 4, STR: 22, VIT: 20, INT: 16, MND: 21, AGI: 21, WGT: 7
GIL: 210 / EXP: 1,000
Immunity: Mini, Toad
Weakness: Lightning 50%
Resistance: Ice 50%, Water 50%
Abilities: Attack (uses with 70% chance), Blizzard (uses with 30% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Potion ~2.4%, Hi-Potion ~0.6%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Cave of Tides

Drop Rate: 3%
Drop Table: 1 Potion, 2 Potion, 3 Potion, 4 Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License