Anet
Table of Contents

アネット [anet] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_anet_ff3.png

Level: 14, Number: 071, Type: -, Family: Anet
HP: 268, ATK: 25, DEF: 19, MDEF: 2, STR: 9, VIT: 18, INT: 10, MND: 12, AGI: 19, WGT: 5
GIL: 100 / EXP: 400
Immunity: -
Weakness: Lightning 50%
Resistance: Ice 50%, Water 50%
Abilities: Attack (uses with 80% chance), Fire (uses with 20% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Potion ~1.9%, Antarctic Wind ~0.6%, Bacchus's Wine ~0.3%, Arctic Wind ~0.1%
Steal: Potion (75% @ THF99), Antarctic Wind (24.8% @ THF99)
Place: Floating Continent outer sea, ocean

Drop Rate: 2%
Drop Table: 1 Potion, 2 Antarctic Wind, 3 Antarctic Wind, 4 Antarctic Wind, 5 Bacchus's Wine, 6 Bacchus's Wine, 7 Arctic Wind, 8 Arctic Wind


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License