Catoblepas

カトブレパス [catoblepas] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy II

Rank: 5
HP: 1,200, MP: 80, ATK: 100, DEF: 85/M5-70, EVA: 1-65, SPD: ?
GIL: 2,250-3,000 / EXP: N/A
Drops: Diamond Shield, Yoichi's Bow, Hi-Potion, Sun Blade
Place: Soul of Rebirth

Final Fantasy III

monster_catoblepas_ff3.png

Level: 26, Number: 097, Type: -, Family: Catoblepas
HP: 1,260, ATK: 54, DEF: 22, MDEF: 5, STR: 25, VIT: 24, INT: 21, MND: 24, AGI: 28, WGT: 9
GIL: 300 / EXP: 1,400
Immunity: Mini, Toad
Weakness: -
Resistance: Earth 50%
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Petrification with 10% chance, uses with 100% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Gold Needle 3%
Steal: Gold Needle (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Duster surroundings, Replito surroundings, Saronia surroundings, Dragon Spire

Drop Rate: 3%
Drop Table: 1 Gold Needle, 2 Gold Needle, 3 Gold Needle, 4 Gold Needle, 5 Gold Needle, 6 Gold Needle, 7 Gold Needle, 8 Gold Needle

Final Fantasy IV

HP: 30,556, MP: ?, ATK: 168/M30, DEF: 4/M54, EVA: ?, SPD: ?
GIL: 62,000 / EXP: 62,000
Drops: Gold Needle, Medusa Arrow, Aegis Shield, Gorgon Blade
Place:

Final Fantasy V

monster_catoblepas_ff5.png

Catoblepas (boss)
Level: 38, Number: 281, Type: Magic Beast, Dragon
HP: 5,000, MP: 500, STR: 55, MAG: 50, DEF: 20, MDEF: 10, EVA: 0
GIL: 0 / EXP: 0
Status Immunity: Berserk, Confuse, Darkness, Death, Mini, Old, Paralyze, Petrify, Silence, Sleep, Slow, Toad
Drops: -
Steal: Phoenix Down
Place: a north-western island in world 2
Other: defeat to gain the summon Catoblepas

Final Fantasy IX

monster_catoblepas_ff9.jpg

Level: 32
HP: 3,727, MP: 1,069, ATK: 44/M15, DEF: 10/M10, EVA: 4/M5, SPD: 25
GIL: 1,421 / EXP: 6,609/2
Drops: Soft, Hi-Potion x2
Steal: Soft, Hi-Potion, Phoenix Pinion, Ether
Place: Forgotten Continent, Treno Knight's House

Final Fantasy XII

Number: 239, Aggro: Yes, Movement: Ground, Type: Behemoth, Rank 6 Mark
Stats (level 46): HP 187,991, MP 999, ATK 78, DEF 25, MDEF 28, EVA 0, STR 42, MAG 21, VIT 79, SPD 18, 100% chance of Shell, 50% chance of Reflect, Protect, Bravery
EXP: 0 / LP: 27 / Clan points: 5,940
Status Immunities: Death, Petrify, Stop, Doom, Confuse, Disease, Reverse, Disable, Immobilize, Silence, Poison, Oil, Sap, Lure, Berserk, Warp, Poach, Percentage damage, Sight Unseeing, Syphon, Numerology, Charm, Achilles, Wither, Addle
Absorb: Dark
Resistance: (50%) Fire, Thunder, Ice, Earth, Water, Wind
Weakness: Holy
Abilities: Attack (x1-x12 with 14% chance, CT25), Haste (25% chance when HP<50%), Protect (25% chance when HP>50%), Smite of Rage (5% chance when HP>50%, 25% chance when HP<50%), Ram (25% chance to use), Tail Swipe (5% chance when HP>50%, 25% chance when HP<50%), Wail (always uses once when HP<20%)
Passive Abilities: Safety, Null Knockback, Crit HP -> ATK+, Parry, Item+, HP Devour (when HP>50%), Attack+ (when HP<50%)
Drops: -
Steal: Hi-Potion 55%, Beastlord Hide 10%, Gemini Gem 3%
Place: Zertinan Caverns


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License