Chimera Mage
Table of Contents

メイジキマイラ [mage chimera] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_chimeramage_ff3.png

Level: 33, Number: 127, Type: -, Family: Chimera
HP: 1,540, ATK: 69, DEF: 25, MDEF: 6, STR: 33, VIT: 29, INT: 26, MND: 28, AGI: 29, WGT: 11
GIL: 615 / EXP: 3,280
Immunity: Mini, Toad
Weakness: Blunt 50%, Slashing 50%, Piercing 50%
Resistance: -
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Petrification with 10% chance, uses with 20% chance), Lightning (80% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Gold Needle 3.0%
Steal: Gold Needle (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Temple of Time

Drop Rate: 3%
Drop Table: 1 Gold Needle, 2 Gold Needle, 3 Gold Needle, 4 Gold Needle, 5 Gold Needle, 6 Gold Needle, 7 Gold Needle, 8 Gold Needle


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License