Cursed Copper
Table of Contents

呪いの銅貨 / のろいのどうか [noroi no douka] or 'cursed copper coin' in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_cursedcopper_ff3.png

Level: 6, Number: 013, Type: Undead, Family: Coin
HP: 42, ATK: 14, DEF: 10, MDEF: 1, STR: 6, VIT: 5, INT: 6, MND: 7, AGI: 9, WGT: 1
GIL: 52 / EXP: 105
Immunity: Confusion
Weakness: Holy 50%, Restoration 50%
Resistance: Earth 50%
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Confusion with 8% chance, uses with 80% chance), Glare (inflicts Sleep, uses with 20% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Potion ~2.6%, Hi-Potion ~0.4%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Sealed Cave, Mythril Mine

Drop Rate: 2%
Drop Table: 1 Potion, 2 Potion, 3 Potion, 4 Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License