Dark Eye

ダークアイ [dark eye] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_darkeye_ff3.png

Level: 5, Number: 009, Type: Undead, Family: Eye
HP: 43, ATK: 12, DEF: 10, MDEF: 1, STR: 6, VIT: 5, INT: 5, MND: 7, AGI: 5, WGT: 2
GIL: 20 / EXP: 95
Immunity: Confusion
Weakness: Holy 50%, Restoration 50%
Resistance: Earth 50%
Abilities: Attack (uses with 80% chance), Blind (uses with 20% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Potion (2.6%), Hi-Potion (0.4%), Phoenix Down (0.1%)
Steal: Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Castle Sasune West Tower, Sealed Cave

Drop Rate: 2%
Drop Table: 1 Potion, 2 Potion, 3 Potion, 4 Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down

Vagrant Story

monster_darkeye_vs.jpg

HP: 95, MP: 85, STR: 118, INT: 135, AGI: 150
Body: Physical 45, Air 45, Fire 45, Earth 45, Water 45, Light 15, Dark 45, Blunt -8, Edged 25, Piercing -8
Description: Often called 'the Devil's Eye', these monsters are well versed in magic


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License