Dragon

While dragons themselves are an extremely common enemy in the series starting all the way from FF1, in most cases there is a description of some kind along with the title. The enemy simply called 'Dragon' is very rarely present.
ドラゴン [dragon] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_dragon_ff3.png

Level: 38, Number: 133, Type: -, Family: Dragon
HP: 11,000, ATK: 85, DEF: 26, MDEF: 5, STR: 41, VIT: 31, INT: 30, MND: 25, AGI: 33, WGT: 13
GIL: 9,000 / EXP: 7,200
Immunity: Paralysis, Sleep, Confusion, Petrification, Toad, Silence, Mini, Blind, Death, Brink of Death
Weakness: Piercing 50%
Resistance: Thunder 50%, Ice 50%, Fire 50%, Water 50%, Earth 50%, Wind 50%, Holy 50%, Absorbtion 50%
Abilities: Attack (uses with 100% chance when HP>90%, with 70% chance otherwise), Flame (uses with 30% chance when HP is 90% or less), attacks twice per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~4.9%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Temple of Time

Drop Rate: 5%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Hi-Potion, 3 Hi-Potion, 4 Hi-Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down

Before Crisis

Level: 1+
HP: 120x(level+1)
Immune: Fire, Gravity
Place: Episode 10, 12, training

Vagrant Story

monster_dragon_vs.jpg

HP: 480, MP: 0, STR: 118, INT: 132, AGI: 95
Head: Physical 45, Air 36, Fire 36, Earth 36, Water 36, Light 36, Dark 36, Blunt 8, Edged -5, Piercing -10
Neck: Physical 50, Air 43, Fire 43, Earth 43, Water 43, Light 43, Dark 43, Blunt 8, Edged -5, Piercing -10
Body: Physical 55, Air 43, Fire 43, Earth 43, Water 43, Light 43, Dark 43, Blunt 8, Edged -5, Piercing -10
Tail: Physical 45, Air 38, Fire 38, Earth 38, Water 38, Light 38, Dark 38, Blunt 5, Edged -25, Piercing 3
Right Leg, Left Leg: Physical 50, Air 43, Fire 43, Earth 43, Water 43, Light 43, Dark 43, Blunt 11, Edged -3, Piercing -10
Description: These legendary creatures possess a cruel and cunning intellect.

Trading Card Game

Dragons have appeared once under the Lightning element in the FF-TCG series.

tcg_5111.jpg
5-111U Dragon

Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License