Eater

イーター [eater] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_eater_ff3.png

Level: 35, Number: 138, Type: Dividing, Family: Eater
HP: 2,700, ATK: 74, DEF: 25, MDEF: 5, STR: 36, VIT: 32, INT: 28, MND: 26, AGI: 32, WGT: 12
GIL: 945 / EXP: 1,020
Immunity: Mini, Toad
Weakness: Darkness 50%
Resistance: -
Abilities: Attack (uses with 70% chance), Divide (uses with 30% chance, 100% chance counter to physical non-Darkness attacks), attacks once per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~0.9%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Sunken Cave chest, Ancient Ruins

Drop Rate: 1%
Drop Table: Hi-Potion, 2 Hi-Potion, 3 Hi-Potion, 4 Hi-Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License