Firefly

ファイアフライ [firefly] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_firefly_ff3.png

Level: 9, Number: 017, Type: Flying, Family: Fly
HP: 92, ATK: 17, DEF: 15, MDEF: 2, STR: 7, VIT: 8, INT: 4, MND: 8, AGI: 11, WGT: 21
GIL: 36 / EXP: 130
Immunity: Toad
Weakness: Ice 50%, Wind 50%, Piercing 50%
Resistance: Earth 50%
Abilities: Attack (uses with 40% chance), Fire (uses with 60% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Potion ~2.4%, Hi-Potion ~0.6%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Dragon's Peak

Drop Rate: 3%
Drop Table: 1 Potion, 2 Potion, 3 Potion, 4 Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License