Frostfly

アイスフライ [icefly] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_frostfly_ff3.png

Level: 28, Number: 100, Type: -, Family: Fly
HP: 1,200, ATK: 54, DEF: 23, MDEF: 4, STR: 22, VIT: 24, INT: 23, MND: 216, AGI: 30, WGT: 9
GIL: 430 / EXP: 1,920
Immunity: Mini, Toad
Weakness: Fire 50%, Wind 50%, Piercing 50%
Resistance: Ice 50%, Earth 50%
Abilities: Attack (uses with 70% chance), Blizzara (uses with 30% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~1.4%, Arctic Wind ~0.7%, Turtle Shell ~0.5%, Black Hole ~0.2%, Raven's Yawn ~0.2%
Steal: Hi-Potion (75% @ THF99), Arctic Wind (23.9% @ THF99), Turtle Shell (0.9% @ THF99)
Place: Amur shore and grasslands, Dalg continent skies

Drop Rate: 3%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Arctic Wind, 3 Arctic Wind, 4 Turtle Shell, 5 Turtle Shell, 6 Black Hole, 7 Raven's Yawn, 8 Raven's Yawn


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License