Garm

Garmr is an underworld wolf from Norse mythology. He is said to be the leader of all the dogs and wolves that exist, comparable in status to Odin among the gods, and is sometimes thought to accompany Hel, the goddess of the world of the undistinguished dead.
ガルム [garm] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_garm_ff3.png

Level: 52, Number: 194, Type: -, Family: Garm
HP: 19,960, ATK: 107, DEF: 32, MDEF: 6, STR: 48, VIT: 41, INT: 50, MND: 31, AGI: 43, WGT: 17
GIL: 6,700 / EXP: 14,400
Immunity: Toad, Mini
Weakness: -
Resistance: -
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Poison with 10% chance, uses with 70% chance), Lightning (uses with 30% chance), attacks thrice per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~2.4%, Black Hole ~0.6%, Lilith's Kiss ~0.5%, Raven's Yawn ~0.5%, Shining Curtain ~0.4%, Shell Breaker ~0.3%, Black Musk ~0.2%, Chocobo's Wrath ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (0.9% @ THF99), Black Hole (4.4% @ THF99), Lilith's Kiss (19.5% @ THF99), Raven's Yawn (75% @ THF99)
Place: World of Darkness

Drop Rate: 5%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Black Hole, 3 Lilith's Kiss, 4 Raven's Yawn, 5 Shining Curtain, 6 Turtle Shell, 7 Black Musk, 8 Chocobo's Wrath

Final Fantasy X

monster_garm_ff10.jpg

Number: 051, Type: Wolf
Stats: HP 240, Overkill 360, MP 35, POW 17, MPOW 1, DEF 1, MDEF 120, SPD 16, EVA 7%
AP: 48, Overkill AP: 96, Gil: 88
Status Immunities: 20% chance of immunity to Silence, Blind, Sleep
Status Specifics: Poison 25%/tic, Death Sentence 1 turns, Zanmato resist 1
Weakness: x1.5 Fire, Thunder
Abilities: Attack (10% chance of Sleep, 10% chance of Silence. 50% chance on random enemy, 50% chance on the enemy with least remaining HP), does nothing when Valefor is out
Ronso Rage: -
Drops: Power Sphere
Auto-Abilities on Drops: Weapons: Piercing (Kimahri, Auron), Firestrike, Thunderstrike, Waterstrike, Icestrike, STR+3%, MAG+3%. Armor: Silence Ward, Sleep Ward, MDEF+3%
Steal: Hi-Potion (common), Sleeping Powder (rare)
Bribe: 4,800 gil / Sleeping Powder x7, Monster Arena: 132 gil
Place: Djose Highroad, Moonflow


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License