Gold Warrior

ゴールドウォリア [gold warrior] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_goldwarrior_ff3.png

Level: 24, Number: 091, Type: -, Family: Warrior
HP: 1,130, ATK: 47, DEF: 22, MDEF: 5, STR: 20, VIT: 23, INT: 19, MND: 26, AGI: 28, WGT: 8
GIL: 330 / EXP: 1,500
Immunity: Mini, Toad
Weakness: -
Resistance: -
Abilities: Attack (uses with 70% chance), Thunder (30% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Gold Needle 3.0%
Steal: Gold Needle (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Goldor's Manor

Drop Rate: 3%
Drop Table: Gold Needle, 2 Gold Needle, 3 Gold Needle, 4 Gold Needle, 5 Gold Needle, 6 Gold Needle, 7 Gold Needle, 8 Gold Needle


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License