Gomory

ゴモリー [gomory] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_gomory_ff3.png

Level: 45, Number: 175, Type: -, Family: Medusa
HP: 19,976, ATK: 98, DEF: 29, MDEF: 5, STR: 47, VIT: 39, INT: 45, MND: 27, AGI: 42, WGT: 15
GIL: 7,000 / EXP: 12,600
Immunity: Toad, Mini
Weakness: -
Resistance: Earth 50%
Abilities: Attack (uses with 80% chance), Drain (uses with 20% chance), attacks twice per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~2.4%, Black Hole ~0.6%, Lilith's Kiss ~0.5%, Raven's Yawn ~0.5%, Shining Curtain ~0.4%, Shell Breaker ~0.3%, Black Musk ~0.2%, Chocobo's Wrath ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (0.9% @ THF99), Black Hole (4.4% @ THF99), Lilith's Kiss (19.5% @ THF99), Raven's Yawn (75% @ THF99)
Place: Crystal Tower

Drop Rate: 5%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Black Hole, 3 Lilith's Kiss, 4 Raven's Yawn, 5 Shining Curtain, 6 Turtle Shell, 7 Black Musk, 8 Chocobo's Wrath


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License