Greater Demon

グレートデーモン [great demon] in Japanese. See also Demon.

Final Fantasy III

monster_greaterdemon_ff3.png

Level: 42, Number: 165, Type: -, Family: Demon
HP: 10,750, ATK: 97, DEF: 28, MDEF: 6, STR: 49, VIT: 37, INT: 33, MND: 30, AGI: 38, WGT: 14
GIL: 4,800 / EXP: 11,400
Immunity: Paralysis, Petrification, Toad, Silence, Mini, Blind, Death, Brink of Death
Weakness: Holy
Resistance: Earth
Abilities: Attack (uses with 70% chance), Summon (summons Iron Claw, uses with 30% chance), attacks twice per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~1.9%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Labyrinth of the Ancients

Drop Rate: 5%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Hi-Potion, 3 Hi-Potion, 4 Hi-Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License