Haokah

ハオカー [haokah] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_haokah_ff3.png

Level: 43, Number: 172, Type: -, Family: Haokah
HP: 7,200, ATK: 93, DEF: 29, MDEF: 7, STR: 45, VIT: 38, INT: 42, MND: 35, AGI: 39, WGT: 14
GIL: 2,900 / EXP: 8,000
Immunity: Mini, Toad
Weakness: -
Resistance: Lightning
Abilities: Attack (uses with 70% chance), Lightning (uses with 30% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~1.4%, Heavenly Wrath ~0.7%, Tranquilizer ~0.5%, Shining Curtain ~0.2%, Chocobo's Wrath ~0.1%, Black Musk ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (0.9% @ THF99), Heavenly Wrath (23.9% @ THF99), Tranquilizer (75% @ THF99)
Place: Eureka

Drop Rate: 3%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Heavenly Wrath, 3 Heavenly Wrath, 4 Tranquilizer, 5 Tranquilizer, 6 Shining Curtain, 7 Chocobo's Wrath, 8 Black Musk


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License