Hellgaroo

ヘルカン [hellkan] in Japanese, which is a mash-up of 'hell' and 'kangaroo', just as the English name of the monster is.

Final Fantasy III

monster_hellgaroo_ff3.png

Level: 22, Number: 085, Type: -, Family: Hellgaroo
HP: 888, ATK: 44, DEF: 20, MDEF: 4, STR: 19, VIT: 20, INT: 17, MND: 21, AGI: 9, WGT: 7
GIL: 270 / EXP: 1,250
Immunity: -
Weakness: -
Resistance: -
Abilities: Attack (uses with 60% chance), Blind (uses with 40% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Potion ~1.6%, Hi-Potion ~0.4%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Amur surroundings, Goldor's Manor surroundings

Drop Rate: 2%
Drop Table: 1 Potion, 2 Potion, 3 Potion, 4 Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License