Kunoichi

くのいち [kunoichi] in Japanese. A kunoichi is a female ninja.

Final Fantasy III

monster_kunoichi_ff3.png

Level: 48, Number: 215, Type: -, Family: Kunoichi
HP: 29,000, ATK: 96, DEF: 46, MDEF: 17, STR: 41, VIT: 30, INT: 39, MND: 85, AGI: 46, WGT: 6
GIL: 14,500 / EXP: 29,200
Immunity: -
Weakness: Lightning 50%
Resistance: Water 50%, Earth 50%
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Blind with 10% chance and Poison with 10% chance, uses with 60% chance), Haste (uses with 20% chance), Aeroga (uses with 20% chance), attacks thrice per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~3.8%, Black Hole ~0.9%, Lilith's Kiss ~0.8%, Raven's Yawn ~0.8%, Shining Curtain ~0.7%, Shell Breaker ~0.5%, Black Musk ~0.4%, Chocobo's Wrath ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (75% @ THF99), Black Hole (19.5% @ THF99), Lilith's Kiss (4.4% @ THF99), Raven's Yawn (0.9% @ THF99)
Place: Eureka (Masamune fight)

Drop Rate: 8%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Black Hole, 3 Lilith's Kiss, 4 Raven's Yawn, 5 Shining Curtain, 6 Turtle Shell, 7 Black Musk, 8 Chocobo's Wrath

monster_kunoichi_ff3.jpg

Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License