Lamia Queen

ラミアクィーン [lamia queen] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy II

Rank: 7
HP: 1,290, MP: 370, ATK: 50, DEF: 50/M7-40, EVA: 2-75, SPD: ?
GIL: 15,000 / EXP: N/A
Drops: Diamond Cuirass, Protect Ring, Gold Hairpin, Sage's Wisdom, Ribbon
Place: Castle Palamecia, Pandemonium

Final Fantasy III

monster_queenlamia_ff3.png

Level: 39, Number: 147, Type: -, Family: Lamia
HP: 7,300, ATK: 86, DEF: 27, MDEF: 4, STR: 42, VIT: 33, INT: 34, MND: 20, AGI: 34, WGT: 13
GIL: 4,400 / EXP: 12,000
Immunity: Mini, Toad
Weakness: -
Resistance: -
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Confusion with 15% chance, uses with 30% chance), Glare (inflicts Confusion, uses with 70% chance), attacks twice per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~4.9%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Bahamut's Lair
Other: as 'Queen Lamia'

Drop Rate: 5%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Hi-Potion, 3 Hi-Potion, 4 Hi-Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down

Final Fantasy IV

HP: 10,330, MP: ?, ATK: 144/M35, DEF: 3/M32, EVA: ?, SPD: ?
GIL: 25,000 / EXP: 35,000
Drops: Dry Ether, Kiss of Lilith, Rod of Lilith, Perseus Arrow
Place: ?

Final Fantasy V

monster_lamiaqueen_ff5.png

Level: 40, Number: 143, Type: Humanoid, Magic Beast, Undead
HP: 2,100, MP: 600, STR: 54, MAG: 0, DEF: 10, MDEF: 5, EVA: 0
GIL: 435 / EXP: 700
Weakness: Ice
Control: Attack, Entice, Dancehall Daze, Release: Entice
Drops: Lamia's Tiara
Steal: Thornlet, Maiden's Kiss
Place: Pyramid


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License