Leprechaun

レプラホーン [leprechaun] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_leprechaun_ff3.png

Level: 9, Number: 024, Type: -, Family: Leprechaun
HP: 142, ATK: 16, DEF: 15, MDEF: 2, STR: 6, VIT: 10, INT: 6, MND: 8, AGI: 10, WGT: 2
GIL: 52 / EXP: 200
Immunity: -
Weakness: Blunt 50%, Slashing 50%, Piercing 50%
Resistance: -
Abilities: Attack (uses with 40% chance), Thunder (uses with 60% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Potion ~2.6%, Hi-Potion ~0.4%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Tozus Tunnel

Drop Rate: 2%
Drop Table: 1 Potion, 2 Potion, 3 Potion, 4 Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License