Leviathan

リバイアサン [leviathan] in Japanese. See also Leviathan (Summon).

Final Fantasy III

monster_leviathan_ff3.png

Level: 43, Number: 208, Type: -, Family: Leviathan
HP: 32,000, ATK: 85, DEF: 36, MDEF: 17, STR: 37, VIT: 29, INT: 36, MND: 60, AGI: 36, WGT: 6
GIL: 17,100 / EXP: 20,000
Immunity: -
Weakness: Lightning 50%
Resistance: Ice 50%, Water 50%, Earth 50%
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Petrification with 10% chance, uses with 100% chance when HP>80%, with 70% chance when 70%>HP>50%, with 20% chance when HP>50%), Blizzaga (uses with 10% chance when HP<80%), Protect (uses with 10% chance when HP>80%), Haste (uses with 10% chance when HP<80%), Tsunami (uses with 50% chance when HP<50%), attacks twice per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~7.9%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Lake Dohr

Drop Rate: 8%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Hi-Potion, 3 Hi-Potion, 4 Hi-Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down

Final Fantasy IV

Leviathan (boss)
HP: 30,099, MP: ?, ATK: ?/M?, DEF: ?/M?, EVA: ?, SPD: ?
GIL: 15,000 / EXP: 150,495
Weakness: Thunder
Resistance: -
Absorb: Ice, Water
Items: -
Steal: -
Place: Feymarch


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License