Manticore

マンティコラ [manticora] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy I

HP: 164, MP: ?, ATK: ?, DEF: ?, EVA: ?, SPD: ?
GIL: 650 / EXP: 1,317
Drops: Tent
Place: around Citadel of Trials, Flying Fortress

Final Fantasy III

monster_manticore_ff3.png

Level: 17, Number: 056, Type: -, Family: Manticore
HP: 375, ATK: 32, DEF: 19, MDEF: 3, STR: 14, VIT: 17, INT: 15, MND: 14, AGI: 20, WGT: 6
GIL: 112 / EXP: 400
Immunity: -
Weakness: -
Resistance: Fire 50%
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Petrification with 10% chance, uses with 40% chance), Blizzard (uses with 60% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Gold Needle 3.0%
Steal: Gold Needle (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Subterranean Lake

Drop Rate: 3%
Drop Table: 1 Gold Needle, 2 Gold Needle, 3 Gold Needle, 4 Gold Needle, 5 Gold Needle, 6 Gold Needle, 7 Gold Needle, 8 Gold Needle

Final Fantasy V

monster_manticore_ff5.png

Manticore (boss)
Level: 19, Number: 265, Type: Magic Beast
HP: 3,300, MP: 1,000, STR: 40, MAG: 1, DEF: 10, MDEF: 20, EVA: 10
GIL: 0 / EXP: 0
Absorb: Ice
Status Immunity: Confuse, Mini, Paralyze, Sleep, Toad
Learn: Aqua Breath
Drops: Phoenix Down
Steal: Wind Spear, Dragon Fang
Place: Gohn meteorite, Cloister of the Dead


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License