Merman

γƒžγƒΌγƒžγƒ³ [merman] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_merman_ff3.png

Level: 17, Number: 059, Type: -, Family: Merman
HP: 345, ATK: 31, DEF: 19, MDEF: 3, STR: 13, VIT: 17, INT: 15, MND: 14, AGI: 20, WGT: 6
GIL: 118 / EXP: 450
Immunity: -
Weakness: Lightning 50%
Resistance: Ice 50%, Water 50%
Abilities: Attack (uses with 35% chance), Blizzard (uses with 65% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Potion ~1.4%, Antarctic Wind ~0.9%, Bacchus's Wine ~0.5%, Arctic Wind ~0.2%
Steal: Potion (0.9% @ THF99), Antarctic Wind (98.9% @ THF99)
Place: Subterranean Lake

Drop Rate: 3%
Drop Table: 1 Potion, 2 Antarctic Wind, 3 Antarctic Wind, 4 Antarctic Wind, 5 Bacchus's Wine, 6 Bacchus's Wine, 7 Arctic Wind, 8 Arctic Wind


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License