Nemesis

ネメシス [nemesis] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_nemesis_ff3.png

Level: 39, Number: 158, Type: -, Family: Nemesis
HP: 4,720, ATK: 89, DEF: 26, MDEF: 5, STR: 45, VIT: 36, INT: 24, MND: 27, AGI: 37, WGT: 13
GIL: 1,050 / EXP: 6,800
Immunity: -
Weakness: Fire
Resistance: Ice, Water
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Paralysis with 12% chance, uses with 70% chance), Glare (inflicts Confusion, uses with 30% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~2.9%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Doga's Grotto

Drop Rate: 3%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Hi-Potion, 3 Hi-Potion, 4 Hi-Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License