Oceanus

Oceanus is a primordial Greek god of the sea. He was the Titan who embodied the ocean at the edge of the world.
オケアノス [oceanos] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_oceanus_ff3.png

Level: 44, Number: 174, Type: -, Family: Oceanus
HP: 13,200, ATK: 100, DEF: 29, MDEF: 5, STR: 50, VIT: 39, INT: 23, MND: 27, AGI: 39, WGT: 15
GIL: 6,800 / EXP: 12,600
Immunity: Toad, Mini
Weakness: -
Resistance: -
Abilities: Attack (uses with 80% chance), Earthquake (uses with 20% chance), attacks twice per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~2.4%, Heavenly Wrath ~1.1%, Tranquilizer ~0.9%, Shining Curtain ~0.3%, Chocobo's Wrath ~0.2%, Black Musk ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (0.9% @ THF99), Heavenly Wrath (23.9% @ THF99), Tranquilizer (75% @ THF99)
Place: Eureka

Drop Rate: 5%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Heavenly Wrath, 3 Heavenly Wrath, 4 Tranquilizer, 5 Tranquilizer, 6 Shining Curtain, 7 Chocobo's Wrath, 8 Black Musk


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License