Petit Mage

プティメイジ [petit mage] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_petitmage_ff3.png

Level: 13, Number: 052, Type: -, Family: Petit
HP: 196, ATK: 23, DEF: 17, MDEF: 2, STR: 9, VIT: 11, INT: 8, MND: 10, AGI: 18, WGT: 4
GIL: 101 / EXP: 380
Immunity: -
Weakness: Blunt 50%, Slashing 50%, Piercing 50%
Resistance: -
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Petrification with 5% chance, uses with 20% chance), Silence (40% chance), Blizzara (40% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Gold Needle 2.0%
Steal: Gold Needle (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Tower of Owen

Drop Rate: 2%
Drop Table: 1 Gold Needle, 2 Gold Needle, 3 Gold Needle, 4 Gold Needle, 5 Gold Needle, 6 Gold Needle, 7 Gold Needle, 8 Gold Needle


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License