Plancti

プランクタイ [plancti] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_plancti_ff3.png

Level: 35, Number: 140, Type: -, Family: Plancti
HP: 2,260, ATK: 76, DEF: 26, MDEF: 5, STR: 38, VIT: 31, INT: 30, MND: 25, AGI: 35, WGT: 12
GIL: 1,223 / EXP: 7,200
Immunity: -
Weakness: Lightning
Resistance: Ice, Water
Abilities: Attack (uses with 70% chance), Glare (inflicts Sleep, uses with 30% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~3.2%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Lake Dohr

Drop Rate: 2%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Hi-Potion, 3 Hi-Potion, 4 Hi-Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License