Rock Gargoyle

ロックガーゴイル [rock gargoyle] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_rockgargoyle_ff3.png

Level: 29, Number: 106, Type: -, Family: Gargoyle
HP: 720, ATK: 36, DEF: 23, MDEF: 4, STR: 4, VIT: 26, INT: 24, MND: 22, AGI: 26, WGT: 10
GIL: 490 / EXP: 2,640
Immunity: Toad
Weakness: Wind 50%, Piercing 50%
Resistance: Earth 50%
Abilities: Attack (uses with 80% chance), Breakga (uses with 20% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~1.4%, Bomb Arm ~0.7%, Tranquilizer ~0.5%, Silence Seal ~0.2%, Lilith's Kiss ~0.2%
Steal: Hi-Potion (0.9% @ THF99), Bomb Arm (23.9% @ THF99), Tranquilizer (75% @ THF99)
Place: Cave of the Circle

Drop Rate: 3%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Bomb Arm, 3 Bomb Arm, 4 Tranquilizer, 5 Tranquilizer, 6 Silence Seal, 7 Lilith's Kiss, 8 Lilith's Kiss


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License