Ruinous Wave

ルイナスウェーブ [ruinous wave] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_ruinouswave_ff3.png

Level: 16, Number: 060, Type: -, Family: Elemental
HP: 296, ATK: 30, DEF: 19, MDEF: 2, STR: 12, VIT: 14, INT: 12, MND: 12, AGI: 20, WGT: 5
GIL: 120 / EXP: 450
Immunity: -
Weakness: Lightning 50%
Resistance: Earth 50%, Water 50%
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Paralysis with 8% chance, uses with 70% chance), Bad Breath (uses with 30% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Potion ~1.9%, Antarctic Wind ~0.6%, Bacchus's Wine ~0.3%, Arctic Wind ~0.1%
Steal: Potion (0.9% @ THF99), Antarctic Wind (98.9% @ THF99)
Place: Subterranean Lake

Drop Rate: 2%
Drop Table: 1 Potion, 2 Antarctic Wind, 3 Antarctic Wind, 4 Antarctic Wind, 5 Bacchus's Wine, 6 Bacchus's Wine, 7 Arctic Wind, 8 Arctic Wind


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License