Rust Bird

ラストバード [rust bird] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_rustbird_ff3.png

Level: 9, Number: 019, Type: Flying, Family: Diver
HP: 135, ATK: 18, DEF: 15, MDEF: 2, STR: 8, VIT: 9, INT: 4, MND: 8, AGI: 11, WGT: 2
GIL: 40 / EXP: 150
Immunity: Toad
Weakness: Wind 50%, Piercing 50%
Resistance: Earth 50%
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Petrification with 10% chance, uses with 80% chance), Glare (inflicts Confusion, uses with 20% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Phoenix Down 1%
Steal: Phoenix Down (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Dragon's peak

Drop Rate: 1%
Drop Table: 1 Phoenix Down, 2 Phoenix Down, 3 Phoenix Down, 4 Phoenix Down, 5 Phoenix Down, 6 Phoenix Down, 7 Phoenix Down, 8 Phoenix Down


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License