Sea Dragon

シードラゴン [sea dragon] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy II

Rank: 5
HP: 870, MP: 80, ATK: 70, DEF: 60/M4-40, EVA: 1-60, SPD: ?
GIL: 600-1,200 / EXP: N/A
Items: Conch Shell, Betrayal Fang, Orichalcum
Place: in Leviathan

Final Fantasy III

monster_seadragon_ff3.png

Level: 27, Number: 112, Type: -, Family: Sea Dragon
HP: 2,550, ATK: 57, DEF: 24, MDEF: 4, STR: 27, VIT: 25, INT: 22, MND: 18, AGI: 28, WGT: 9
GIL: 1,120 / EXP: 4,680
Immunity: Mini, Toad
Weakness: Lightning 50%
Resistance: Ice 50%, Water 50%
Abilities: Attack (uses with 70% chance), Blizzara (uses with 30% chance), attacks twice per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~4.9%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: oceans
Other: the data for this enemy was missing in the NES version, although it was listed in printed guides. Was added for real in the DS version

Drop Rate: 5%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Hi-Potion, 3 Hi-Potion, 4 Hi-Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License