Shadow Master

お頭 / おかしら ('leader', 'chief', or 'boss') in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_shadowmaster_ff3.png

Level: 46, Number: 182, Type: -, Family: Kunoichi
HP: 10,000, ATK: 100, DEF: 30, MDEF: 14, STR: 47, VIT: 41, INT: 41, MND: 71, AGI: 56, WGT: 15
GIL: 3,800 / EXP: 8,800
Immunity: Paralysis, Sleep, Confusion, Petrification, Toad, Silence, Mini, Blind, Death, brink of death
Weakness: -
Resistance: -
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Blind or Poison with 8% chance, uses with 60% chance), Protect (uses with 40% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~2.4%, Black Hole ~0.6%, Lilith's Kiss ~0.5%, Raven's Yawn ~0.5%, Shining Curtain ~0.4%, Shell Breaker ~0.3%, Black Musk ~0.2%, Chocobo's Wrath ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (0.9% @ THF99), Black Hole (4.4% @ THF99), Lilith's Kiss (19.5% @ THF99), Raven's Yawn (75% @ THF99)
Place: World of Darkness

Drop Rate: 5%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Black Hole, 3 Lilith's Kiss, 4 Raven's Yawn, 5 Shining Curtain, 6 Turtle Shell, 7 Black Musk, 8 Chocobo's Wrath


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License