Stalactite

鍾乳石 / しょうにゅうせき [shuunyuuseki] or 'stalactite' in Japanese.

Final Fantasy II

Rank: 4
HP: 240, MP: 0, ATK: 35, DEF: 35/M3-40, EVA: 1-30, SPD: ?
GIL: 150-600 / EXP: N/A
Items: N/A
Place: around Deist, in Deist Cavern

Final Fantasy III

monster_stalagmite_ff3.png

Level: 17, Number: 057, Type: -, Family: Stalagmite
HP: 284, ATK: 30, DEF: 19, MDEF: 3, STR: 12, VIT: 16, INT: 13, MND: 14, AGI: 20, WGT: 6
GIL: 115 / EXP: 400
Immunity: -
Weakness: -
Resistance: -
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Petrification with 10% chance, uses with 70% chance), Glare (inflicts Petrification, uses with 30% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Gold Needle 3.0%
Steal: Gold Needle (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Subterranean Lake
Other: as 'Stalagmite', which is in fact another monster entirely

Drop Rate: 3%
Drop Table: 1 Gold Needle, 2 Gold Needle, 3 Gold Needle, 4 Gold Needle, 5 Gold Needle, 6 Gold Needle, 7 Gold Needle, 8 Gold Needle


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License