Stroper

ストローパー [stroper] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_stroper_ff3.png

Level: 21, Number: 083, Type: -, Family: Stroper
HP: 1,100, ATK: 41, DEF: 20, MDEF: 4, STR: 18, VIT: 20, INT: 16, MND: 20, AGI: 28, WGT: 7
GIL: 250 / EXP: 1,100
Immunity: -
Weakness: Lightning 50%
Resistance: Ice 50%, Water 50%
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Paralysis with 8% chance, uses with 60% chance), Glare (inflicts Confusion, uses with 40% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Potion ~2.6%, Hi-Potion ~0.4%, Phoenix Down ~0.1%
Steal: Potion (99.8% @ THF99)
Place: Amur Sewers

Drop Rate: 2%
Drop Table: 1 Potion, 2 Potion, 3 Potion, 4 Potion, 5 Hi-Potion, 6 Hi-Potion, 7 Hi-Potion, 8 Phoenix Down

Final Fantasy V

monster_stroper_ff5.png

Level: 3, Number: 4, Type: -
HP: 20, MP: 0, STR: 4, MAG: 0, DEF: 0, MDEF: 5, EVA: 0
GIL: 20 / EXP: 8
Status Immunity: Mini, Toad
Control: Attack, Spore, Release: Spore
Drops: -
Steal: Potion
Place: Pirate Hideout

Final Fantasy IX

monster_stroper_ff9.jpg

Level: 21
HP: 1,840, MP: 697, ATK: 31/M13, DEF: 10/M10, EVA: 3/M4, SPD: 23
GIL: 915 / EXP: 2,346/2
Items: Peridot, Phoenix Down, Ether
Steal: Soft, Peridot, Phoenix Down, Phoenix Pinion
Place: Iifa Tree


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License