Thor

トール [thor] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_thor_ff3.png

Level: 50, Number: 190, Type: -, Family: Thor
HP: 12,540, ATK: 105, DEF: 30, MDEF: 10, STR: 48, VIT: 42, INT: 45, MND: 35, AGI: 43, WGT: 17
GIL: 4,000 / EXP: 9,600
Immunity: Toad, Mini
Weakness: -
Resistance: -
Abilities: Attack (inflicts Paralysis with 8% chance, uses with 70% chance), Lightning (uses with 30% chance), attacks once per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~1.4%, Heavenly Wrath ~0.7%, Tranquilizer ~0.5%, Shining Curtain ~0.2%, Chocobo's Wrath ~0.1%, Black Musk ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (0.9% @ THF99), Heavenly Wrath (9.3% @ THF99), Tranquilizer (75% @ THF99)
Place: Crystal Tower, World of Darkness

Drop Rate: 3%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Heavenly Wrath, 3 Heavenly Wrath, 4 Tranquilizer, 5 Tranquilizer, 6 Shining Curtain, 7 Chocobo's Wrath, 8 Black Musk


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License