Unei's Clone

ウネクローン [unei clone] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_uneisclone_ff3.png

Level: 42, Number: 166, Type: -, Family: Unei
HP: 10,000, ATK: 96, DEF: 28, MDEF: 6, STR: 48, VIT: 38, INT: 23, MND: 30, AGI: 39, WGT: 14
GIL: 8,500 / EXP: 14,400
Immunity: Mini, Toad
Weakness: Holy
Resistance: Earth
Abilities: Attack (uses with 70% chance when HP>80%, uses with 50% chance when HP<80%), Ice Storm (uses with 30% chance), Tornado (uses with 10% chance when HP<80%), Reflect (uses with 10% chance when HP<80%), attacks once per round
Drops: -
Steal: -
Place: Labyrinth of the Ancients

monster_uneisclone_ff3.jpg

Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License