Yormungand

ヨルムンガンド [yormungand] in Japanese.

Final Fantasy III

monster_yormungand_ff3.png

Level: 52, Number: 189, Type: -, Family: Yormungand
HP: 30,560, ATK: 134, DEF: 31, MDEF: 8, STR: 75, VIT: 42, INT: 60, MND: 47, AGI: 42, WGT: 17
GIL: 8,800 / EXP: 13,800
Immunity: Toad, Mini
Weakness: -
Resistance: -
Abilities: Attack (uses with 70% chance when HP>80%, with 50% chance when HP<80%), Protect (uses with 30% chance), Earthquake (uses with 20% chance when HP<80%), attacks twice per round
Drops: Hi-Potion ~2.4%, Black Hole ~0.6%, Lilith's Kiss ~0.5%, Raven's Yawn ~0.5%, Shining Curtain ~0.4%, Shell Breaker ~0.3%, Black Musk ~0.2%, Chocobo's Wrath ~0.1%
Steal: Hi-Potion (0.9% @ THF99), Black Hole (4.4% @ THF99), Lilith's Kiss (19.5% @ THF99), Raven's Yawn (75% @ THF99)
Place: World of Darkness

Drop Rate: 5%
Drop Table: 1 Hi-Potion, 2 Black Hole, 3 Lilith's Kiss, 4 Raven's Yawn, 5 Shining Curtain, 6 Turtle Shell, 7 Black Musk, 8 Chocobo's Wrath


Category: Bestiary

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License